From Shop Steward J.G. in NJ State Executive Branch...
To All CWA Members in My Office,
This is what I can do:
1. I am going to be sure I am registered to Vote in NJ at my current address in the November Election.
2. I am going to be sure my wife, immediate relatives and close friends are registered to vote at their current addresses too.
3. I am fully aware, as well as my immediate relatives and close friends on the urgency of voting YES "down ballot" on the Constitutional Amendment on November 8 to protect our pensions.
4. I will volunteer to knock on doors and phone bank other Union members to get commitments from them to go "down ballot" and vote YES on the Constitutional Amendment.
6. I will post messages on my Facebook and other social media accounts on the urgency of voting YES "down ballot" on the Constitutional Amendment on November 8 to protect our pensions.